Qt-Creator-2.2.1 for PixieLive-2.0
Just in case someone need an IDE for PixieLive2 (i do), i prepared a module containing Qt Creator IDE.
quoting from the qt website:
Qt Creator is a cross-platform integrated development environment (IDE) tailored to the needs of Qt developers.
- all the needed libraries are contained into the module, even qt-libs-4.7.2
- the package include the usual Save Qt-Creator Settings menu entry
so if you want to include this module into your system:
- you have to shutdown PixieLive2
- you have to REMOVE the old qt-core-4.6.3-r1.lzm from your modules directory before installing qt-creator.2.2.1
- then put qt-creator-2.2.1-qt-4.7.2-included.lzm into your modules directory as usual
- boot PixieLive2 and enjoy your new IDE
i remember you to remove the old qt-core-4.6.3-r1.lzm while PixieLive2 is NOT running to avoid filesystem corruption